"dual booting" Amarok 2.0 (Windows / Linux)

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Fri Jan 11 18:05:14 UTC 2008

On Jan 11, 2008 9:13 AM, Holger <myth at finch.de> wrote:
> I already use shared data/configuration for at least half a dozen other
> programs and it usually works fine :-)
>
> What does everybody else think?

Those other programs aren't keeping track of files then I suppose.
Since Amarok stores path information of music in the colleciton, and
paths are going to differ between Windows and Linux, sharing an Amarok
database between two computers or two operating systems doesn't happen
for "free." Someone will have to work at it to make it function
correctly.

Ian