a minor nit 1.94

Seb Ruiz ruiz at kde.org
Wed Dec 3 22:49:39 UTC 2008

2008/12/4 Greg Woods <greg at gregandeva.net>:
> On Thu, 2008-12-04 at 08:40 +1000, Seb Ruiz wrote:
>
>> Make sure you are using the phonon-xine backend, and not the gstreamer
>> backend which is known to be very buggy.
>
> How do I know which I'm using? (I'm brand new to Amarok 2 but an
> experienced Linux sysadmin).

Unfortunately the only way to do this is to actually have a KDE4
install, and use the system settings. Alternatively, simply install
the phonon-xine pacakge and remove the phonon-gstreamer package for
fedora (I'm not familiar with fc though).

--
Seb Ruiz

http://www.sebruiz.net/
http://amarok.kde.org/