[Feedback] Amarok 2 GUI Feedback

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Tue Dec 2 02:10:24 UTC 2008

Jud Craft wrote:
> I understand.  Hopefully so.
>
> Can the context view dynamically resize itself well?  I like the new
> appearance, I just think I might give a little more space to my
> playlist area.  (I only ask as the previous post specifically
> mentioned resizing the browser and playlist, but not context).

The context view does resize, yes.  I mentioned resizing the browser and
playlist because those two elements cannot (IIRC) be completely hidden
the way the context view can.

> Of course, there exist those who say that wide screens are simply
> screens that are too short. :)

Those people can rotate their screens and tell their video driver to
rotate output 90 degrees.  Now they have a screen that is nice and long
(if narrow)   :-)