Dynamic playlist search

Lydia Pintscher lydia.pintscher at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 14:34:11 UTC 2008

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 16:29, Marco Paladini <paladini.marco at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
> I'm trying amarok 2 alpha
> and I see missing some great features,
> the search inside playlist (why should I put only tracks in the
> collection there?)
> and the queue track...
>
> Thanks for everyone who contributed to amarok
>
> Marco

Amarok 2 was a major rewrite of a lot of parts of Amarok.
Expect a lot of stuff to not be there by release of 2.0.
We will work on them though for coming releases.

And as you said there are a lot of great things that are already there
and we believe all the really necessary features are in place now.
The rest will follow sooner or later.
And if missing those features is a big deal for you please stay with
Amarok 1.4 for now. Some distributions even allow you to install both
side by side.

Cheers
Lydia

--