[Feedback] Thanks!!!!

huettelu at yahoo.com huettelu at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 03:46:03 UTC 2007

uhu sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

thx for a great tool. i just switched from win xp to ubuntu and therfore
from itunes to amarok. i'm amazed about the nice organization tools. now
i'll review my collection of books and stories: the way of organizing the
views is outstanding. btw, i'm a great fan of podcasts and the way amarok
helps me is almost perfect - here it  comes ;). please add a smartplaylist
for podcasts, e.g. list of new added/never played ones. syncing my ipod
would be a little easier then.

congratulations to a super-well-done job. best regards. uwe.

amarok 1.4.5, ubuntu feisty