Media device - failed to copy tracks

Martin Aumueller aumuell at reserv.at
Sun Dec 23 01:28:13 UTC 2007

On Sunday 23 December 2007, Cody Christensen wrote:
[...]
> Quote from me:
> "So basically If somebody could describe the differences between transfer
> and sync to media device does that might just answer my question."

Sync should create an exact copy of this playlist on your media device,
whereas copy would append the tracks to the playlist on the media device.
Sync should also remove tracks which are only on the playlist to be synced,
whereas copy won't delete any tracks. In both cases, no duplicates tracks
should occur.

However, both cases rely on determining if a track is already present on your
media device. For the case of generic media devices, this depends on your
tracks being copied to specific locations. Please correct me if I'm wrong.