[Feedback] Amarok2 config dialog obstructed by KDE4 panel

jeffro.tull at gmail.com jeffro.tull at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 08:00:30 UTC 2007

Jeffrey LaLone sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

I think I need to file a bug report, but I don't know where to, so I
figured I'd just ask.  I've got KDE4 RC2 (3.97.0-*) packages on my OpenSUSE
boxes and amarok (also badged 3.97.0-*).  They run 1024x768, if it matters.
 When I got to the "Configure Amarok" dialog, the "OK", "Apply", and
"Cancel" buttons are blocked by the panel.  I can see them when I zoom out
on the desktop, but I can't click them in that state (and, since the panel
is in the way, in any other state).

In its current state, I can't do anything with the panel (can't resize or
hide).  Since I can't get to the corner of the dialog, I can't resize the
window either.  So, I feel like I should file a bug report, but I don't
know if I should send it your way or to the Plasma team.