slow search in 3k Playlist

Mats Ahlgren mats_a at MIT.EDU
Mon Sep 25 06:50:29 UTC 2006

I had the same problem with playlists only about 500 in size on a 2GHz Pentium M.

I may have (maybe, possibly) fixed it by building Amarok with debugging support turned to off, by appending the appropriate option to the Amarok build script.

I filed a bug about this but forgot how it turned out.

--Mats