Possible moodbar problem in 1.4.3

Joe Rabinoff rabinoff at post.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 21 16:15:54 UTC 2006

This is what's supposed to happen: if the moodbar program is not found when
the config dialog is loaded, then the config option is *switched off* and
grayed out, and a link to the Moodbar wiki page is added.  (Note that the
moodbar is disabled by default.)  And if the moodbar is disabled, then that
annoying error message does not appear.  So the only way I can think that
this guy's error could happen is if he had the moodbar enabled then deleted
the moodbar program.  The way he would fix the problem would be to change
something (anything) in the config and press "Apply", so that the automatic
switching-off of the moodbar gets saved.

I'm not sure what code he's actually running though, since Ian tried to hide
the moodbar altogether -- apparently that didn't take.

Perhaps I should put a couple lines in Options1.ui.h that make it so if
moodbar was switched on and it doesn't find the executable then it switches
moodbar off and commits the config change?

Joe