extragear/multimedia/amarok/src

Andrew Turner andrewturner512 at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 20 12:08:10 UTC 2006

Jeff,

If you look again at the commit message,

foo == QString::null
has been turned into
foo.isNull()

These two are identical in result, so the new code is just as valid as
what was there before. Obviously testing for null strings is not
always appropriate, but that doesn't make this commit any more/less
valid.

Andrew