Amarok does not like my iRiver

Ljubomir Simin ljubomir.simin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 17:48:53 UTC 2006

Hi,

I'm running fresh svn build, and Amarok closes whenever I click on "connect"
button in Media Device Browser. I'm trying to connect to iRiver T30MX (MTP
device). I tried to make a backtrace, however Amarok does not hang, just
quit, so there is nothing for gdb. I'm using libmtp-0.0.10.
I haven't tested this device with any other software for Linux, as MTPdude
refuses to compile, and I am aware of no other way to access MTP mp3 player
on Linux. But it works with Windows Media Player ;)

--
Ljubomir Simin
Registered Linux User #351181