Amarok is getting more popular

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Wed Sep 6 11:58:48 UTC 2006

Exaile's interface has a browser solely for radio streams.  Do you guys think
this is a good idea as opposed to having it in the playlist browser?

They also show the Wikipedia info in the playlist area, letting you switch
back and forth via a tab.  It's a good way to show more Wikipedia information
at once, but I'm not sure how having tabs at the top and bottom makes much
sense usability-wise.

--Jeff