Documentation

Greg Meyer greg at gkmweb.com
Tue Oct 10 12:53:20 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 10 October 2006 7:30 am, Angus Prune wrote:
> > >   I'm relatively new to using Amarok (and linux) and was looking for
> > > any documentation that I could print out.
> > >
> > > I've looked throught eh site and not been able to find anything so was
> > > wondering if anything like this exists.
> > >
> > > If not has it been thought of at all?  A comprehensive manual that
> > > explains the features and facilities of Amarok.  Screenshots of hwo to
> > > do various things - from the absolute basics to more advanced
> > > features.
> >
> > Menu -> Help -> Amarok Handbook
>
> Is this available online at all?
> I have a binding machien and free paper at work adn would like a printed
> copy.

Unfortunately, the existing handbook is pretty out-of-date.  We need to create
a development effort around creating good documentation.  The current
document is under version control in the KDE svn repository, so all that has
to happen is you need to learn how to check it out and then start working on
it.  Would you come on irc freenode to discuss this in real-time.  You can
find this kind of discussion in #rokymotion (the cute name of our promotion
squad)
--
Greg