API for other music stores?

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 19:52:05 UTC 2006

On my part, this was not a planned partnership as such. Magnatune just
made their entire catalouge available as an xml file on their site
(which was what gave me the idea for this feature) and proved
responsive to my request for an API to purchase music directly from
within other programs.

If any other music stores / services are willing to provide the same
facilities, I would be more than happy make a more generic music shop
framework and add them to Amarok. So get emailing to you favorite
online music stores and tell them of the wonders of Amarok! :-)