: New Layout

Brett Maden b_maden at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 21 22:40:51 UTC 2006

This is an enquiry e-mail via http://amarok.kde.org from:
Brett Maden <b_maden at hotmail.com>

You are probably getting a thousand of these, but since you asked...

I think the new layout is both good and bad.  The good is that I am now able to view the context at the same time as the collection/playlist/etc tabs.  More options are good : ).  I think it could be improved, however, by rearranging the context frame.  There is too much white space in it now and I'm not able to view much useful info without scrolling that frame up and down.  Maybe a larger picture with the track names beside it could be useful.

Something like:

--------------
|                  |         Favorite Tracks by ...
| current       |