Impression of K3M?

Seb Ruiz me at sebruiz.net
Mon Jun 12 09:42:18 UTC 2006

Hi Martijn!
Sorry, I'm a little late with this - I've been working 12 hour days
the last three days! I've done quite a bit of it, but it isn't up to
the point to release it!  Could you please provide me with a little
more time, I need to go out now to watch Australia vs Japan!!!

Thx,
seb

--
http://www.sebruiz.net/