Summary of my arguments _pro_ name change

Max Howell max.howell at methylblue.com
Fri Jun 2 10:15:45 UTC 2006

Mark Kretschmann wrote:
> Let me summarize my arguments _pro_ name change, which I've been pondering on
> for some time. I've been uncomfortable with the current name for about a
> year, and increasingly so since Amarok has been getting more press and I'm
> seeing the name misspelt.
 > [snip]

Well said, in culmination it's worth the name change IMO.

I'll miss amaroK like Gabor, but it's something we should do before we
regret it.

I'd feel more comfortable waiting for eean and sebr to get a chance to
see this thread first, since they are still abroad. Muesli's blessing
would also be good, although I seem to remember him agreeing at K3M.

Max