Amorak player

Paul Cifarelli paulc2 at optonline.net
Wed Dec 6 00:02:46 UTC 2006

Quoting Scott J Novotny <snovotny at mx-ski.org>:

> My Amorak Player dosen't work. I can't seem to help think it is because it is
> hooked up to your Helix engine. Forgive if I sound ignorant. Can you help?
>
> Scott Novotny
> 530-*214-6168

Hi Scott,

I'm happy to help in any way I can, but I'll need a little more to go on than
this.  I haven't updated from SVN since Saturday, but it was at least working
fine then, and has been working pretty reliably since about version 1.3.1.
Chances are your problem is not related to the engine.

You need to give the version you are using, the distribution you are using it
on, a bit of a description of specifically how it seems broken (there is no
sound, but the player advances from song to song, I can/cannot see the
analyser
do anything, it works with these types of files but not these, I get an error
that says...)

I'll be on #amarok tonight (US/Eastern time), but there are usually people
around other times that can help, if you have some of the information I
listed.

Regards,
Paul