Context Order

Rich rich at hq.vsaa.lv
Mon Aug 21 08:27:19 UTC 2006

so you have album with several discs tagged as "album cd1", "album cd2"
etc - and they appear as separate albums in context browser ?

if so, just retag these tracks to have the same album name & enter the
correct cd number.

i'm sorry if you already knew this and the problem is different, but
your initial mail wasn't perfectly clear on what exactly is the problem ;)

--
  Rich