no such table uniqueid_temp

Aaron VonderHaar gruen0aermel at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 21:33:05 UTC 2006

When I start Amarok (current svn, using sqlite), I get lots of ERROR! in
my console complaining that uniqueid_temp does not exist.  Perhaps it
is not getting created for people using sqlite?

amarok:       [CollectionDB] [ERROR!] no such table: uniqueid_temp
amarok:           [CollectionDB] [ERROR!] on query: SELECT uniqueid
FROM uniqueid_temp WHERE deviceid = 1 AND url =
'./mnt/faunus/Music/Charles Brown/Just A Lucky So And So - 05 -
Driftin'' Blues.ogg';
amarok: BEGIN: virtual void ThreadWeaver::Thread::run()
amarok:             [CollectionDB] [ERROR!] [virtual QStringList
SqliteConnection::query(const QString&)] sqlite3_compile error:
amarok:             [CollectionDB] [ERROR!] no such table: uniqueid_temp
amarok:             [CollectionDB] [ERROR!] on query: SELECT uniqueid
FROM uniqueid_temp WHERE deviceid = 1 AND url =
'./mnt/faunus/Music/Charles Brown/Just A Lucky So And So - 06 - Gloomy
Sunday.ogg';