Website

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Mon Aug 14 17:20:59 UTC 2006

OK, talked to Harald some in IRC. Regardless of whether we use Drupal
or not, we'll still be using MediaWiki. And once we have a mediawiki
theme, making a drupal theme based on it probably wouldn't be a big
deal (if we do decide to use Drupal).

So if you could make an awesome MediaWiki theme that would be great.
The links should be the ones on the current amarok.kde.org, along with
edit links for logged in users.