Let's make a splash!

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 12:30:00 CEST 2010

Hi team,

The Windows installer is getting closer to being DONE. 2.3.2 didn't
make much of a splash, which is too bad. I think the work deserved it.
Because I finished the Insider so close to the release, it didn't get
much attention either.

So I think it would be nice to feature the Windows build all by
itself, while Amarok development continues to perk along. I've started
a Google doc for 1. ideas of where we should submit the story/ies, and
2. story content. Please visit when inspiration strikes.

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1RwkcbTVkDu7USOI4KCn9iDdr9b-YC2Hfo9eTZ11AQLY&hl=en&authkey=CKaEkJsJ

For some reason I can't get new articles to show up in the Amarok
folder, even though I'm IN the folder when I start them. Sorry.

I'm thinking we should do this next week, to give Daniel a chance to
polish his work with the help of his testers.

Valorie

--
New! http://genealogy-uki.linkpendium.com/
Last.fm, Facebook, Twitter, Identica, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez