Insider 16 -- time to start thinking

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 12:20:01 CET 2010

Hi all -- Such an exciting week, with both Google Code-In and
Thanksgiving. My student, Pedro Raimundo, has written a really good
article about how to use the APG, and I've started thinking about the
rest of the articles we should include.

Inspired by Lydia's example of starting the Release Announcements,
I've started the Insider here:

http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Community/Insider_16

Please don't be distressed by the HTML that's showing -- it will be
useful when it's time to put it in place. Let's not waste any time
using wiki markup -- just use HTML, or leave it 'naked' and I'll mark
it up later.

Feel free to add articles, peck away at anything there, find a
developer to interview, etc!

Or just share a beautiful screenshot of your Amarok.

Valorie

--
http://linuxgrandma.blogspot.com
Last.fm, Facebook, Twitter, Identica, LinkedIn, Delicious: valoriez