Amarok Insider #15

Eelko Berkenpies e.berkenpies at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 10:49:30 CET 2010

On Friday 19 March 2010 10:36:32 Valorie Zimmerman wrote:
> No time like the present to note cool new stuff as it rolls out, and
> work out ideas for our next issue. I'm shooting for publishing shortly
> before 2.3.2 - what do you all think on timing?
>
> https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0ATnjdQG6VS_4ZGZ0cnE2dHdfMzNjNnh0djZnOQ&h
> l=en
>
> Lydia organized us into the folder and group where the first one
> should have been all along. Pop in there whenever you have an idea.
>
> Valorie

The recent playlist improvements (which I haven't been able to thoroughly test
yet) might be worth mentioning too?

Do you want to release this before 2.3.2 or 2.3.1 (which will be the first
following release if I'm not mistaking?). :)

I'll give it some thoughts.

If someone wants to file some screenshot requests, let me know and I'll see
what I can do. The new CoverBling definitely deserves one (or an movie even -
but that's something I haven't done yet).

--
With kind regards,

Eelko Berkenpies