FrOSCon 2008

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Tue Jul 1 22:25:55 CEST 2008

Hi Lydia,

On 01/07/2008, Lydia Pintscher <lydia.pintscher at gmail.com> wrote:
> Heya :)
>
>  Everyone who wants to go to FrOSCon this year please get in touch with
>  me before Monday so we can start getting rooms and stuff.

As you can guess from the wiki, Mark and I will be there and need
accommodation. Also, we can give a lift to 2-3 more people in the car,
driving through Bern, Basel, Karlsruhe, etc...
I usually go on the left side of the Rhine but wouldn't mind going
over the Hunsrück if necessary to get someone on board :)

Greets

Myriam

--
Protect your freedom, join the Fellowship of FSFE!
http://www.fsfe.org