New collaborator presentation

Rodrigo Marques oritemis.frc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 18:05:56 CET 2007

Hello,

My name is Rodrigo Marques, I am twenty nine years old, and I am project
leader and senior systems analyst in a financial company in São Paulo,
Brazil.

Some days ago I subscribe myself as collaborator to Rokymotion in the wiki
and I hope to able to help the project.

My fist contact with Linux was in 1998, Slackware, and then Debian, but not
much serious, always academic, or for straight diversion. Only about a year
and a half I forfeit completely Windows in my home machine and left to
Gentoo. After some instability problems I decided try Ubuntu and I am
satisfied with the experience.

My first contact with Amarok was about a year and since that time I felt in
love by project and its proposal.

I know C and C++, nevertheless this knowledge are academics only and I don't
program about seven years, so I don't saw any way to help the project. But
finally  I had  contact with the proposal of Rokymotion and I saw that my
main abilities, that I use every day, could be of some use, like
communication capability, taskforce organization, schedule management and
objectives, shows, collaborate in marketing and strategy definition.

I would like to know of you stage the project actually is, in what direction
Rokymotion is walking and what is next steps.

Best regards,

Rodrigo Marques.