Amarok booth at FOSDEM

Sven Krohlas sven at asbest-online.de
Mon Jan 22 23:19:35 CET 2007

Hi,

> How about AFT and Dynamic Collections?  Both are great features that the
> layman might never see/notice (even if they are benefiting from it).  Both
> seem to be unique to Amarok as well.
>
> I would recommend testing both of those on your particular setup before
> showing them off, though...just in case...

The problem is: for the lightning talk I have to use their laptop. I already
talked them into installing Amarok and setting up a small collection of CC-
licenced files I send them, but I won't see the machine until 5 minutes be-
fore the talk. I even don't know the Amarok version yet.
But I can mention AFT and Dynamic Collections, at least.