Amarok booth at FOSDEM

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 10:11:31 CET 2007

The past years the booth was just a table in the main hallway right
next to the dev-rooms (university lecture rooms). There is room to
hang posters and put up a display (in the unlikely case we have one).
We will be sharing a table with KDE.
As for equipment we might have a beamer available, which would be
lovely for a slideshow. We can use our own laptops for running demo's,
like most of the exhibitors do. I suggest you prepare a guest account
for that.

Meanwhile maybe the rockmotion team can start gathering mockups,
screenshots, ideas, ... relating to Amarok 2.0 to show in said
slideshow.