Fwd: Please review your project description for the OpenExpo booklet

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 18:15:02 CET 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Matthias Stürmer <matthias.stuermer at ch-open.ch>
Date: Dec 21, 2007 5:57 PM
Subject: Please review your project description for the OpenExpo booklet
To: OpenExpo <contact at openexpo.ch>

Dear project representatives

We've edited your submitted project descriptions in order to fit them
into the OpenExpo booklet. Please have a look at them:

http://www.openexpo.ch/index.php?id=126

If you have any corrections to the text or wish to change the listed
persons please send us a response IMMEDIATELY. Changes may only be
incorporated in the printed booklet if we receive them before Christmas.

- Please consider that the text may only contain 230 characters at the
maximum.
- As it is a German booklet we translated English texts into German if
the persons present are German-speaking.
- Also please send us all the names of the project representatives, even
if they are only present at the booth for a short time.

Thank you for your support, all the best,

Matthias Stürmer

--
Matthias Stürmer | matthias.stuermer at ch-open.ch | +41 76 368 81 65
/ch/open | Swiss Open Systems User Group | http://www.ch-open.ch