Live CD artwork Update

Landy DeField landy at revelinux.com
Fri Nov 17 22:42:55 CET 2006

Hello All,

I have coordinated with the first place winner of the Amarok Artwork
Live CD contest. We will be working together on Saturday IRC 8:30PM
Pacific Standard Time(GMT -8) to finalize the wallpaper. Once the
wallpaper is finalized we will be finishing up the boot splash, KDE
splash and shutdown image. We will be using elements from all of the
fist second and third place winners submissions to complete the artwork.
We should be able to have this wrapped in the coming week. All of the
artwork will be made available for viewing on the Amarok forum once we
have the initial artwork. There will be one update to the initial
artwork if deemed necessary. We want everyone to be as involved as
possible. So find out if this time can work for you and we hope to chat
with you soon!

Artwork team member
Landy DeField(land0)