Amarok 3.0 "Castaway" released!

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 21:40:08 BST 2024

Congratulations, Tuomas and "squad"! Very happy to see development
continue.

Amarok was my very first place to volunteer in FOSS, and I learned so much,
and met so many lovely people. "Long and winding road," as the song
says. ♥️🌹🎶

Valorie

--
she/her. "Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself
running with them." - Marcus Aurelius