Move to gitlab?

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Mon May 11 00:33:52 BST 2020

on that subject, I hope you all follow the current Thread "Migration to
Gitlab -- Update" on the sysadmin@, kde-core-devel@ and kde-devel@ mailing
lists

These mailing lists are not high volume, and at least kde-corel-devel or
kde-devell should be in your focus

Regards, Myriam
" on

<http://www.fsfe.org/>