D27949: Conclude porting of Last.fm to Amarok KF5

Pedro Gomes noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Mar 31 11:22:44 BST 2020

pgomes added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> heikobecker wrote in LastFmServiceConfig.h:37
> Any reason not to use a generated export header for that?

No strong reason.

The reason was that I didn't know what's the different between `QT_DECL_EXPORT` and the generated `__attribute__((visibility("default")))`.
Also Ampache and Gpodder do not generate exports, so I followed them. Should I use the attribute?

REPOSITORY
  R181 Amarok

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D27949