D28284: Add FindMariaDB.cmake module and use it if MySQL is not found

Wolfgang Bauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jun 12 22:54:25 BST 2020

wbauer added a comment.

  Sorry if you were waiting for me.
  It's good to go in from my side. I actually built mariadb-connector-c without mysql support here as a test, and it still worked fine.

  Although, there has been a change to master meanwhile that you probably should integrate:
  https://invent.kde.org/multimedia/amarok/-/commit/f0907b34ef9fa447f2fb11ce500cdf9f90022b5a

REPOSITORY
  R181 Amarok

BRANCH