Help with code revision process

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Fri Feb 14 12:22:46 GMT 2020

Hi Pedro,

On Fri, 14 Feb 2020 at 13:12, Pedro de Carvalho Gomes <
pedrogomes81 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Yesterday I created three Review Requests. However only one of them has an
> associated bugtrack ID.

Thanks a lot for these. Did you check the bug database if those are related
to existing bugs? If yes it should be easy to add the ID to close the bugs
on commit, but it is not a hard requirement

> And none has an associated Phabricator task. Are these required for the
> review process?

No, not a hard requirement either.

> What's the usual procedure to submit a PR?

You did quite well AFAICS, now we need somebody to review the code.

FWIW: it's always good to test build to avoid breaking it o commit

Protect your freedom and support the work of the FSFE:
http://www.fsfe.org
<http://www.fsfe.org/>