trying to build amarok git master against ubuntu eoan

Pedro de Carvalho Gomes pedrogomes81 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 09:29:53 BST 2020

Hi, I have created the attached Dockerfile that builds for Eoan. Use
it as a reference to build your own Amarok with Mariadb Embedded
replacing Mysql Embedded (which is no longer supported).

As an alternative, I have been creating my own packages at Lauchpad.
Here's my PPA: https://launchpad.net/~pgomes/+archive/ubuntu/amarok