D24817: Restore scripting functionalities and Qt bindings.

Nicola Mori noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Mon Oct 21 09:22:06 BST 2019

nicolamori added a comment.

  Hi Heiko, I know that QtScript is EOL but I don't have the knowledge nor spare time to do more than this ATM. I never contributed to Amarok nor any other KDE project, and also my experience with Qt is limited to some simple GUI. Nevertheless, I hope that this work migth be useful for more experienced programmers who wishes to introduce QJSEngine in Amarok, or for me to really start contributing. For the time being, I'd like to receive comments about how to proceed and what's to be changed/fixed.

REPOSITORY
  R181 Amarok

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D24817