D21478: Fix passing local file paths on the command line

Wolfgang Bauer noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed May 29 16:14:47 BST 2019

wbauer marked an inline comment as done.
wbauer added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> wbauer wrote in App.cpp:280
> It does handle relative paths just fine, see the test plan. (I just tried `./foo.ogg` to be sure)
> QUrl::fromUserInput() passes the directory to QDir(), which assumes '.' if empty.
>
> I just noticed that amarok has a "--cwd" command line option though (that is currently ignored AFAICS), it would probably be good to pass that instead.

> I just noticed that amarok has a "--cwd" command line option though (that is currently ignored AFAICS), it would probably be good to pass that instead.

Hm, the "--cwd" option is not even parsed correctly (the QCommandLineOption doesn't specify that it actually takes an argument, therefore it's always empty if set).

So I'll leave this patch as-is.

REPOSITORY
  R181 Amarok

REVISION DETAIL