Junior Jobs

Sun Dec 15 23:17:43 GMT 2019

Hi,

Now that I've managed to build amarok in 19.10 as per

https://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=117&t=162514

I'd like to contribute.

Does this

https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=CONFIRMED&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=NEEDSINFO&keywords=junior-jobs%2C%20&keywords_type=allwords&list_id=339130&product=amarok&query_format=advanced

still point to the most recent Junior Jobs or is there anything else I
could/should start on

In addition, givien my findings re. embedded mysql (or the lack thereof
in the latest release on Ubuntu) has anybody looked at alternatives like
SQLite?

Thanks,

Leo