[GSoC Ideas]Unit testing

Veaceslav Munteanu slavuttici at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 08:11:17 UTC 2012

Hello, my name is  Veaceslav Munteanu and I'm year 2 student at Polytechnic
University from Bucharest.

I'm interested into writting unit tests for Amarok.

Can you please provide me with more info about this task(how many tests I'm
must write, for which part of the program, another things that I should
take care ...)

I want to mention that I have some experience with C++, Qt and KDE Libs.
I still have no experience with writting tests but, I strongly believe that
kde must be more stable and thats why I'm very motivated to make it so.

Last summer I worked for digikam(not at GSoC) and plugin FlashExport was
refactored and improved by me:

https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/graphics/kipi-plugins/repository/revisions/master/show/flashexport

Thanks,
--