Fwd: Amarok 2.4.3 doesn't write covers to the files

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Fri Mar 9 11:40:59 UTC 2012

I asked Arvind (nick is dnivra on IRC) for more information on IRC:
these files are part of the collection and already contain a cover. I
see nowhere in this output a hint that at some point Amarok tried to
add a cover to a file.

Rick: could it be that it doesn't write the cover when there already is one?

Regards, Myriam