Amarok's new CV usability

Teo Mrnjavac teo at kde.org
Sun Aug 19 20:56:21 UTC 2012

Hello Thomas,

Myriam just told me you contacted us about helping out with usability
insight for our new Context View.
Meet Riccardo (ruphy on IRC), he's the GSoC student who has been
designing and developing it. I've been his GSoC mentor.

Thank you for your interest!
Keeping in mind that Riccardo's work is still not at
feature-completeness, any insight you can provide is appreciated. If
you wish to take a look, feel free to check out the branch "qml" from
Amarok's git repo. I don't know if Myriam and you already talked about
specific stuff, but feel free to join us on IRC or ask on
amarok-devel at kde.org.

Cheers,
--
Teo Mrnjavac