GSoC 2012 Proof Of Concept : Amarok Unit Testing - Sample test

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at kde.org
Wed Apr 25 12:29:37 UTC 2012

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 13:04, Jasneet Bhatti <jazneetbhatti at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have been extremely busy with university exam preparations for the past
> few days, so haven't been as active here as I've been before. But I've
> written a sample test to demonstrate my test writing skills.
>
> P.S. : This is just a sample test, so I've not put it up on the kde
> reviewboard
>
> Regards
> Jasneet

Ah, just seen it's not actually a review request you've made.
We always use http://reviewboard.kde.org for reviewing because of the
nice interface and it's easier to keep track of them. For other
bugfix/feature patches and bigger sets in a GSoC or SoK project we
also use it.

Could you upload it to reviewboard? You'll need an account on
identity.kde.org (you might already have).

Bart