Fwd: Getting the Amarok system tray icon image

Kevin Funk krf at gmx.de
Fri Apr 13 13:39:16 UTC 2012

On Friday 13 April 2012, 15:30, Myriam Schweingruber wrote:
> FYI, this belongs to the devel list.
>
> Regards, Myriam

Hey,

the question is: *when* do you call TrayIcon::iconPixmap()?

iconPixmap() belongs to KStatusNotifierItem (the base class) and is likely
invalid until a pixmap has been set by any of the
KStatusNotifierItem::setPixmap* functions.

Also see [1].

Greets

[1] http://api.kde.org/4.5-api/kdelibs-
apidocs/kdeui/html/classKStatusNotifierItem.html#a23632af9e691a0fa173404626998aeb

--
Kevin Funk