undefined Symbols in applets

Erik Hovland erik at hovland.org
Thu Sep 1 14:45:30 UTC 2011

On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 6:45 AM, Mathias Panzenböck
<grosser.meister.morti at gmx.net> wrote:
> Since a few days I can't compile Amarok any more. I get lots of undefined
> symbols concerning QGraphicsWebView and QWebSettings. I use Fedora 14 which
> ships Qt 4.7.3 and I have qt-webkit-devel installed.
>
> Maybe there are some errors in some CMakeList.txt files that forget to link
> the necessary libraries? How can I find out what's wrong and fix it? I did
> run make clean before I run make -j2.

A recent commit by Kevin Funk caused the same problem for me. I don't have
my git write access straightened out, so I haven't pushed my change.
But attached
is my patch to fix the problem.

If it works, let us know. Perhaps someone can push it or a better patch before
I get my act together.

Erik Hovland
erik at hovland.org
http://hovland.org/