Fwd: [LikeBack: Like] #2721 (2.4.90 - fr)

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Mon Nov 28 11:07:26 UTC 2011

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 23:32, Mathias Panzenböck
<grosser.meister.morti at gmx.net> wrote:
> Well, for me current GIT crashes about every 10 or 20 songs. For some songs
> it crashes reproducibly. I use the VLC backend and still KDE 4.6. Maybe it's
> because of this. (VLC on its own does not crash so I use amarok to manage my
> music and then drag the songs into VLC to play them.)

I had this crash only once with amarok but several times with
dragonplayer and the backtrace clearly shows a problem with libvlc, so
not an Amarok bug. I pasted the backtrace to the vlc guys, but I don't
have it here anymore :(

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org