Unable to run Amarok after compiling from source

Myriam Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Wed May 18 13:53:52 CEST 2011

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 02:04, Matthieu <amarok at pupat-ghestem.net> wrote:
> On 05/16/2011 01:41 PM, Peter C. Ndikuwera wrote:
>> What about trying "amarok -d --nofork" and posting the output?
>>

> See attached. There is a bunch of things that displays in the console
> although I redirected standard and error output to the log file.

Please check all your environment settings step by step, there is
something missing in your setup so the plugins can't be found. Check
the PATH to the kde libraries in particular, see steps 3 and 4 in the
blog as well as your cmake line .

As already mentioned, I have no problems at all here, following these
instructions.

regards, Myriam.
http://www.fsfe.org