input for next release schedule

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at kde.org
Thu Aug 25 06:20:29 UTC 2011

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 17:35, Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:
> Thanks for the input so far guys but none of that is entirely helpful
> in creating the actual schedule. I need to know what people want to
> work on and how much time you'll need for it roughly.

Let's pick this up again.

What I'm working on:

UMS media device rewrite. 40% done, struggling with ScanManager
refactor to be usable or UMS scanning. Need a couple of weeks.
GPodder Podcast Provider GSoC integration. branch is ready, needs to
be merged with some refactoring of class/filenames and paths. 1 week.
Fixing status-area color use. 0% done, but bug reports say what to do.

Bart