Issues with CoverBling applet

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Tue Mar 30 09:15:12 CEST 2010

Hey Manu,

I have some strange problems with the CoverBling applet, but they only
happen sometimes (kinda randomly):

1) Sometimes the animation of the covers works fine and smoothly.
2) Sometimes the animation doesn't work at all, and it seems to freeze
for several seconds.

When we wanted to demonstrate this applet at the OpenExpo event, we
could not get it to work at all. It would just freeze, and then
sometimes after 10 seconds it switched to another cover. Do you have
any idea what could cause this?

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer