Why is the mark podcasts as seen option gone?

Jeff Mitchell mitchell at kde.org
Mon Mar 29 04:54:30 CEST 2010

On 03/28/2010 09:24 PM, Dan Meltzer wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 9:08 PM, Jeff Mitchell <mitchell at kde.org> wrote:
>> My comment about messing with everyone's tree was talking about everyone
>> else's branches who had already been working on adapting (for instance
>> Soren with his APG branch).
>
> Sure, but considering your primary result this week has been fucking
> up everyones trees. (Even if there might be greater good to come out
> of it somewhere down the line) It is a little funny to hear you make
> that comment...

Right, but my fucking-up-of-everyones-trees has had a point, with a
clear end-goal in mind  :-)

That said -- there's only one major fuck-up remaining, which is moving
the last part of the holy Collection trinity (Collection, QueryMaker,
CollectionLocation) -- namely CollectionLocation -- into Collections
namespace.

After that I may here and there subnamespace (for instance, for the
various media collections) but nothing further top-level is anticipated.

So there *is* an end to the madness coming soon. And I'll try to get
that done ASAP so that thing settle down in trunk again.

(The next step will be making all the stuff in core/ into a shared
library, but that's really all behind the scenes and doesn't really
affect people's code.)

--Jeff